Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Friendship to Us...

There's something missing. 
Something's not right. 
I feel my brain and heart's
Tension, get close to a fight. 
I need to keep on going, 
Gustavo would do it for me. 
So much to still accomplish 
SO much to add to his legacy. 
The thought that you might be
Dead, makes my whole body cringe.
I'd rather have a lethal injection, 
As long as you bury me with the suringe. 
Today's just been rough, 
Because it's the day of our friendship's birth. 
You were always the best person to share a day with, 
For what it's worth. 
I wish that things could go back
To the way they once were,
When our hangouts were long, 
And more frequent they would occur. 
I hope you haven't lost hope, 
That I will find you one day. 
Because I dream about this every night, 
And the first words I will say. 
Although if you get the first chance to speak, 
Even after all these years. 
Your first words to me regardless of the time, 
"Yo Chip, let's get some beers!"


Miss you old friend. 
Chip 

No comments:

Post a Comment